Being the victim of a car accident is a life-changing and often traumatic experience. When we talk about recovery against an at-fault driver, we are concerned with your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and other financials, among other damages.
To properly assess your claim and collect all of the information you will need to prove your claim, you will need the help of a vehicle accident attorney near Hamilton, Ohio. A car accident attorney like Rhys Richards of the Richards Firm has years of experience navigating the legal process and obtaining results for victims that compensate them for the damages they are owed.
In many cases, your attorney will need to hire experts to help prove your claims.
What is a Vehicle Accident Expert Witness?
An expert witness is someone with education, experience, and a background in a specific field. This experience qualifies them to be considered an expert in that field by our Courts. The testimony of an expert can help support evidence in your case.
When it comes to a vehicle accident expert witness, some of the most common experts used to support cases include:
- Accident reconstructionist- Most often this is usually a practicing or former law enforcement officer. An accident reconstructionist may be hired to reconstruct the accident scene and provide clarity to the jury on how the accident happened.
- An engineer- In cases of heavy truck collisions or structural issues, a civil engineer may be used to reconstruct and explain dynamics that might be too complex for the average court member to understand without their expert opinion.
- A physician- a physician who has either provided medical treatment or has reviewed all medical records and bills may help explain the full extent of the victim’s injuries to the jury.
- An economist- an economist can help to document future lost earnings due to permanent injuries.
- Anyone from any special line of work related to the accident.
Vehicle Accident Attorney Hamilton Ohio
Not every vehicle accident lawsuit will require or benefit from an expert witness. For instance, in cases of straightforward liability, you may not want to incur the expense of an accident reconstructionist. An experienced vehicle accident attorney will be able to decipher when an expert witness would be beneficial. If you have been injured in a vehicle accident, don’t hesitate to contact The Richards Firm today. The sooner you do, the sooner we can help you build your case properly and begin to recover from this traumatic event.
We can be reached at 513-868-2731, ext. 219 or visit us at http://richardsinjuryfirm.com.
Follow The Richards Firm:
Tik Tok (https://www.tiktok.com/@therichardsfirm?lang=en)