The Richards Firm was founded by Rhys Richards. Rhys was born near the big city of Cincinnati and raised on the farm fields of Ross, Ohio. He currently resides near Cincinnati, Ohio with his wife and two dogs. Rhys spends much of his spare time playing, coaching, and watching hockey and is an avid local sports fan.
As a personal injury lawyer in Ohio, Rhys focuses his practice on personal injury matters, including motor vehicle collisions, truck accidents, wrongful death, dog bites, products liability, premises liability, and nursing home negligence to name a few types of cases. He has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients. Rhys provides advice to every client as if that client was his own family or friend.
Rhys began practicing in 2007. Prior to the founding of The Richards Firm in 2020, he was an associate and later a partner at a long-time Southwestern Ohio personal injury firm. Practicing as a personal injury lawyer in the Hamilton/Cincinnati area, Rhys noticed that traditional injury firms placed an emphasis on increasing the number of clients and settling cases as efficiently as possible rather than getting to know their clients and providing quality, individualized legal representation.
Rhys founded The Richards Firm to focus his practice on quality legal representation with an emphasis on a local understanding and relatability while maintaining his dedication to solely representing injured people against negligent parties and their insurance companies. Rhys has always wanted to help people suffering from injury in the Hamilton, Ohio area where he grew up. Community is a top priority for Rhys. He remains heavily involved in the legal community and has served on numerous boards and committees. Rhys strives to remain on the forefront of changes and improvements in legal thought.
The Richards Firm is headquartered in Hamilton, Ohio, and ready to serve your unique needs. You are more than a client at The Richards Firm. You have a name, you are our priority, and you will always receive the attention and guidance that you deserve.
For a personal injury lawyer in Ohio who treats you as an individual, you can trust in Rhys Richards.
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2008
- Kentucky, 2013
- Bowling Green State University, Bachelor of Arts in English and History with a minor in Africana Studies, magna cum laude, 2004
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2007
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Foundation
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Association for Justice
- Miami Valley Trial Lawyers Association
- Butler County Bar Association
Additional Associations and Activities
- Miami Valley Trial Lawyers Association (Current Board Member and Past President, Vice President, and Treasurer)
- Bowling Green State University Honors College Leadership Council (2019- present)
- Member, International Association of Lions Clubs, Ross Chapter (2020- present)
- Board Member, The Butler Philharmonic (2020-present)
- USA Hockey (Player and Coach)
- Northern Kentucky Youth Hockey Association (Past Coach)
- OSBA Negligence Law Committee (Past Chairperson)
- OSBA Insurance Law Committee (Past Chairperson)
- Greater Hamilton Civic Theater Board (Current Member and Past Board Member)
- American Cancer Society, Butler County Board (Past Board President)
- American Cancer Society – Cancer Action Network
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honors Society
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2017-2020
- Ohio State Bar Foundation Fellows Class of 2011
- District 1 Award for Community Service by Lawyers 40 and Under, Ohio Bar Foundation, 2011
- OSBA Inaugural Leadership Academy Graduate 2010
- President’s Award for Most Distinguished Service, BGSU, 2004
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Hamilton, Ohio?
If you have been injured or you are suffering from the wrongful death of a loved, you need legal representation. Those at fault and the attorneys that represent them will work hard to deny or minimalize your claims. Your best chance of receiving the full amount you are owed is to have an experienced attorney by your side.
As your personal injury lawyer, Rhys Richards is here to listen to and understand your needs. He will make sure you are fully aware of your rights and the options available to you. Contact The Richards Injury firm today to schedule a free consultation.
We provide personal injury representation to residents of Hamilton, Greater Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky.