A personal injury attorney serving the residents of Ohio & Northern Kentucky.
The Richards Firm is a local personal injury law firm with an office in the City of Hamilton in Butler County, Ohio. The Richards Firm strives to make the legal system accessible to injured people. The Richards Firm takes pride in the personal attention provided to every client. Clients can expect regular communication and aggressive representation from an attorney born and raised in their area. When clients call, we answer. Clients only pay if we win a judgment or recover a settlement in a case.
Other law firms may have teams of attorneys and legal assistants who deal with clients at various steps of the legal process such as pre-litigation and litigation. Some firms need to sign as many cases as possible to afford larger advertising budgets and numerous personnel to expedite settlement in a case.
At The Richards Firm, you will deal directly with your attorney at every stage of your case. From intake to pre-litigation negotiations, litigation and discovery, and even post-settlement issues that implicate a local probate court, for example, your attorney will provide personalized care to you specific to your case. We believe that each client deserves personal attention and an approach that fits his or her needs and expectations. Each client is a real person to us, not another case or a speedy settlement.
If you or a loved one have been seriously injured or suffered a wrongful death, schedule your free consultation today. We are happy to make arrangements to travel to you.
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2008
- Kentucky, 2013
- Bowling Green State University, Bachelor of Arts in English and History with a minor in Africana Studies, magna cum laude, 2004
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D., 2007
- American Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Foundation
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Association for Justice
- Miami Valley Trial Lawyers Association
- Butler County Bar Association
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- The National Trial Lawyers
Additional Associations and Activities
- Miami Valley Trial Lawyers Association (Current Board Member and Past President, Vice President, and Treasurer)
- Bowling Green State University Honors College Leadership Council (2019- present)
- Member, International Association of Lions Clubs, Ross Chapter (2020- present)
- Board Member, The Butler Philharmonic (2020-present)
- USA Hockey (Player and Coach)
- Northern Kentucky Youth Hockey Association (Past Coach)
- OSBA Negligence Law Committee (Past Chairperson)
- OSBA Insurance Law Committee (Past Chairperson)
- Greater Hamilton Civic Theater Board (Current Member and Past Board Member)
- American Cancer Society, Butler County Board (Past Board President)
- American Cancer Society – Cancer Action Network
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honors Society
- Volunteer for MetroParks of Butler County 2021- present
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2017-2022
- Ohio State Bar Foundation Fellows Class of 2011
- District 1 Award for Community Service by Lawyers 40 and Under, Ohio Bar Foundation, 2011
- OSBA Inaugural Leadership Academy Graduate 2010
- President’s Award for Most Distinguished Service, BGSU, 2004
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Hamilton, Ohio?
If you have been injured or you are suffering from the wrongful death of a loved, you need legal representation. Those at fault and the attorneys that represent them will work hard to deny or minimalize your claims. Your best chance of receiving the full amount you are owed is to have an experienced attorney by your side.
As your personal injury lawyer, Rhys Richards is here to listen to and understand your needs. He will make sure you are fully aware of your rights and the options available to you. Contact The Richards Injury firm today to schedule a free consultation.
We provide personal injury representation to residents of Hamilton, Greater Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky.