Rhys Richards is honored to be selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star for the fifth year in a row. Rising Stars consist of attorneys 40 years old and younger. The Super Lawyers process begins with nominations from other attorneys. From there, Thomson Reuters independently researches candidates to confirm and assess their achievements.
- Representative clients
- Position with law firm
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Pro bono and community service
- Scholarly lectures/writings
- Education/employment background
- And other outstanding achievements
please contact The Richards Injury Firm.